Passiv is a Y Combinator backed fintech startup that’s helping DIY investors and app developers get connectivity to over 100M retail brokerages and crypto currency exchanges via its unified API called SnapTrade. SnapTrade allows users to link their accounts, view real-time account data and trade from any website or app.
Passiv is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to help us power the next generation of investing software. You will work directly with the company’s CTO and dev team to create automated test suites, prevent bugs, and ensure the overall quality of our product.
You will also interact with clients to understand product failings, be responsible for communicating any failings to the dev team and championing client issues. This is a role that requires deep technical and personal skills. The ideal candidate should be courteous, helpful, detail oriented, analytical and have experience with test automation.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Build automated tests for components of the app and SnapTrade portal
● Build and maintain internal and external documents related to bugs and fixes
● Investigate and reply to support requests, escalating issues when needed
● Developing quality assurance KPIs
● Documenting steps to replicate bugs and conditions of satisfaction
● Building out a user self-service model to perform basic troubleshooting
● Working on other tasks determined by the broader team
Qualifications and Skills
● Experience with one or more programming languages
● Experience building automated tests
● Desire to learn modern technologies, such as React and Cypress
● Ability to learn quickly and solve problems with little supervision