Passiv is a Y Combinator backed fintech startup that’s helping DIY investors and app developers get connectivity to over 100M retail brokerages and crypto currency exchanges via its unified API called SnapTrade. SnapTrade allows users to link their accounts, view real-time account data and trade from any website or app. It also powers our own B2C investing app for retail investors.
We’re a tight-knit team of engineers and problem-solvers, looking for a marketing rockstar and developer evangelist to join our team. You’ll be responsible for filling our top of the funnel for our b2c app and being the voice of our developer-audience. You’ll have significant authority to help our company, represent us externally, and champion features that fintech developers need. We’d especially love to hear from prior founders and marketers with previous experience at a venture-backed startup.
Here’s some of the things you’ll help with:
● Work with investing communities and “finfluencers” to promote Passiv’s B2C product and grow usage.
● Drive high-level marketing strategy to engage with fintech developers and grow API adoption.
● Implement an SEO program to improve our web ranking and drive organic traffic.
● Develop product messaging that differentiates us from competitors in the market.
● Develop and run product launch plans for new products and features.
● Experiment with growth channels to find hacks that work.
If you are interested, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you think you can help! If it’s interesting, we’ll take you to lunch and discuss it.